stop the presses!
I have breaking news!
I got home today at.... 6pm!!! woohoo...
I know, i'm pathetic =p but I've not been home before 10pm for a darn long time...
In any case, from 6 pm till now all i did was go to the gym, go grocery shopping, eat the dinner i cooked and then vegetate in front of the tv and then the computer. I have forgotten how to be productive outside of the office...
pakshun ah, before i forget, can u get me the zhou jielun cd when it comes out? thank you!
I got home today at.... 6pm!!! woohoo...
I know, i'm pathetic =p but I've not been home before 10pm for a darn long time...
In any case, from 6 pm till now all i did was go to the gym, go grocery shopping, eat the dinner i cooked and then vegetate in front of the tv and then the computer. I have forgotten how to be productive outside of the office...
pakshun ah, before i forget, can u get me the zhou jielun cd when it comes out? thank you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home