The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

estoy muy cansada!

Trust me to only remember phrases that pertain to food and complaints =p Anyway, the title just means "I feel very tired" and its an accurate description of just how I am feeling right now. Have you ever felt the same way that I do now? Feeling as drained from spending 10 hours in the office as I have? And the funny thing is, even though I sleep a lot less when I was in school than currently, its just seems that your energy level depletes a lot faster and gets sapped dry halfway into the day. Could it be because I am getting older?
To makes things worse, a senior warned me of "freshmen 15" all over again. 15 pounds is the average weight (statistically accurate? I dont think so, but tt seems to be the case) a person in his/her first year of college gains, mainly due to greasy cafeteria food and the tubs of icecream in the freezer that somehow are fantastic replacements for real meals. In the working person case, you also run the risk of gaining a horrible amount of weight because instead of running from class to class, you are sitting on your bum all day long... hooray! Another cause for celebration. On the other hand, I do get paid, and I'm really clocking decent hours right now, so let's not complain too much =p
2 days till Friday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 10 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home