The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Sunday, September 11, 2005

HGTV rocks!

Actually I wouldn't know whether that was true or not because I don't watch it. But lately, my sisters and cousins have been fervently scouring magazines and websites for home and decor inspiration. This is because after many years of mulling and waiting and procrastinating, the adults have finally decided to pull down the old house in order to build 4 new houses on the lot. My sources tell me the adults, through a very complicated process of drawing lots have decided which part of the land they got, and they have even gotten architects to do the drafts already. And thus the excitment about designing our own rooms. Realised our tastes range from shabby chic to orientalism to modernism and even to very late 90's noveau rich Louis XVII fixations. So it would be interesting to see how the houses actually turn out. An aside, I finally took pictures of my room via Ruoying's digital camera, so here it is:
I painted my walls by myself with the help of Janice and the bed is made for once =p and its blurry coz ruoying didn't do a good job, but that's besides the point. hehe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Belief in Life said...

You have grown thinner!! Either that, or ruoying's camera is a gd one (cos it makes pple look thinner). *Evil laughter* Anyway, you look radiant and happy! =)

Sunday, 11 September, 2005  
Blogger orderin said...

i'm shabby chic... n i kept the spelling error there to check whether you were reading!

Sunday, 11 September, 2005  
Blogger yingaling said...

I'M MODERN! like a W!!

Sunday, 11 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home