The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain
But not in New York. After almost a week of relentless rainfall, the city is beginning to resemble a huge puddle. Everywhere you go, there is one more pot-hole filled with murky water that you have to negotiate. I missed my bus today precisely because i was cautiously trying to walk around a pool instead of stomping into it in order to get to the bus via the shortest distance possible...
ah well, instead of spending my weekend outdoors I now have to think of indoor activities to fill my time. Also it is my birthday, so I wonder what I should be doing. Anyway, being 23 is nothing memorable and hardly a momentous occasion anymore... soon i will begin forgetting how old i truely am and focusing on how young I want to project myself to others. Sad but true.
And to my readers, I'm sorry my entries are bordering on the mundane, but this is a neurotic wannabe new yorker speaking so please bear with me =p
ah well, instead of spending my weekend outdoors I now have to think of indoor activities to fill my time. Also it is my birthday, so I wonder what I should be doing. Anyway, being 23 is nothing memorable and hardly a momentous occasion anymore... soon i will begin forgetting how old i truely am and focusing on how young I want to project myself to others. Sad but true.
And to my readers, I'm sorry my entries are bordering on the mundane, but this is a neurotic wannabe new yorker speaking so please bear with me =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home