The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Friday, December 30, 2005

weather troubles

Would you prefer a cold but dry day, or wet but warm weather? Its ironic that the 2 days dawn, chloe and I visit boston are the warmest winter days of the season, yet we have to endure the days with soaking wet shoes and water creeping up our jeans, as instead of snow, the extra moisture is bestowed upon us as rain =p boo...
Thank goodness the hotel's located in a decent area and the beds are comfy enough so tt we dont feel too bad about losing precious time doing touristy stuff.
Oh yes, another question that's perenially on my mind, why do I meet tourists on the streets at 7 am when I'm walking to work? Shouldn't holidays be at least slightly relaxing??? They need a vacation to get over the vacation i'm telling you =p BAH
enough of being a holiday humbug.. happy new year!

p.s.: new year's resolution: fit back into skinny jeans =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home