The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I need better tv programming

I got out of the office early today and had dinner with jiyoung and co. at blockheads. Cheapest drinks in the city, or cheapest decent drinks in a non-divey place.... Anyway, so I got home early and am now awaiting ruoying's arrival from lansing. She's here for a hotel conference this wkend, and holing up at the Waldorf. How wicked is that? A sophomore and already staying in the best hotel in the city. (ok, one of the best)
Anyways, so she's slumming with me tonight, and to kill time, I'm trying to watch tv... sorry to report that there's nothing to watch though, which is the reason I've got time to type this entry. You would think with 100+ channels I would have been able to find something to watch right? wrong...
Tomorrow's a bank holiday and I was to have a day off... How fortunate right? Unfortunately I have a boss who used to be an i-banker, so guess what? No holiday for me! Do you detect bitterness? maybe just a little =p muahhahha...
Still, its friday and i have ktv to look forward to.. happy wkend guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home