The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Saturday, November 12, 2005

A New York state of mind

Some folks like to get away
Take a holiday from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to miami beach or to hollywood
But I'm taking a greyhound on the hudson river line
I'm in a new york state of mind
Seen all those movie stars and their fancy cars and their limousines
Been high in the rockies, under the evergreens
But I know what I'm needin and I don't wanna waste more time
I'm in a new york state of mind

Ruoying chose this song at the ktv last night and to my surprise, i know it well enough to sing a long =p
I have wondering though, what is the new york state of mind, and what was billy joel thinking about? I always thought I was an urban chick, but after 5 months in this city, I am quite exhausted already, and am starting to appreciate the appeal of suburbia =p someone buy me a farm!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home