Travelling light
As a birthday treat to myself, I've decided to resuscitate this blog... unfortunately, too many things have happened in the 3 months I've neglected poor samantha that I don't know where to begin with.
Anyways, I am going to Chicago this weekend and I little dreading it. While I'm not Hannah P who packed her life's belongings to korea for a year, I'm not exactly the kind of girl who travels light as well. With the baggage restriction still on at the airports, I need to engineer ingenious ways of spiriting my bottles of creams and shampoos/conditioner etc on board. It is fall and you all know what havoc the dry weather can wreck to one's skin! py's knuckles used to bleed for no reason except extreme dryness... Maybe tt explanation might work at the airport... urgh...
Besides the whole fuss of taking the plane, I am looking forward to meeting tps and ying again, as well as introducing rosie to the sights and sounds in Chicago, and even going back to the UofC and taking the red line there would be a real experience =p hehe...
Anyways, I am going to Chicago this weekend and I little dreading it. While I'm not Hannah P who packed her life's belongings to korea for a year, I'm not exactly the kind of girl who travels light as well. With the baggage restriction still on at the airports, I need to engineer ingenious ways of spiriting my bottles of creams and shampoos/conditioner etc on board. It is fall and you all know what havoc the dry weather can wreck to one's skin! py's knuckles used to bleed for no reason except extreme dryness... Maybe tt explanation might work at the airport... urgh...
Besides the whole fuss of taking the plane, I am looking forward to meeting tps and ying again, as well as introducing rosie to the sights and sounds in Chicago, and even going back to the UofC and taking the red line there would be a real experience =p hehe...

3 Comments:
eh, i have body lotion and shower stuff, you dont have to bring those mah! :)
and who says you dont travel light? amazingly, you're one of the lightest travelers i know...
at least i remember to bring my toothbrush wherever i go =p
eh. hahha, well i just bought 5 toothbrushes (on sale at jewel) so you can have one if you do forget!
Post a Comment
<< Home