She ain't heavy, she's my sister
I love my sisters.
Even when I receive flak for recommending they study kinesiology instead of engineering, dentistry, or god forbid, business.
Even when they camp out in my teeny tiny room for 3 months and take up more than half my bed.
Even when they annoy the hell out of me for showing my pictures of some unknown baby who looks cute
Because I know they would do the same for me too without complaints, just because.
Now I only had a larger bed...
Even when I receive flak for recommending they study kinesiology instead of engineering, dentistry, or god forbid, business.
Even when they camp out in my teeny tiny room for 3 months and take up more than half my bed.
Even when they annoy the hell out of me for showing my pictures of some unknown baby who looks cute
Because I know they would do the same for me too without complaints, just because.
Now I only had a larger bed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home