random thoughts
1. What do i really want to do in 5 years, where will i be?
2. Why are the people i know all getting married?
3. I spoke to a friend online after about 2 years of not talking. The conversation was awfully stilted and strained. I think both of us were relieved to finally stop trying to think of things to talk about at the end.
4. Why don't I like clubbing, going out and doing what people come to new york to do?
5. Are people in south korea stocking up on canned food and water after the missile launch?
6. I used to like rachel ray, now she annoys the hell out of me
7. I now spend $50 on dinner without blinking an eye. It was less than 2 years ago when pakshun and i went out for a good meal that cost $30 a head only once a quarter.
8. I want to go to Paris, I want to go to the tea salons and buy macaroons in Laduree, I want to sit in a cafe and watch Parisian women negotiate the cobblestoned roads on stilettos, gazelle like
9. How am I going to stomach taking a pay cut now that I have had a taste of big bonuses?
10. You can get a pair of Jimmy Choos under 300 dollars, on sale in Saks. Although they are in ghastly shades of purple, you don't really want them anyway.
11. Retail therapy does nothing for me. I get buyers' remorse and an amplified sense of guilt.
12. If I open a cafe, it will be called chat & chew, or the pink lady cafe and i will fill it with stuff my grandma and mum amassed. Oh shucks... ma threw it all away
A list as random as any other...
2. Why are the people i know all getting married?
3. I spoke to a friend online after about 2 years of not talking. The conversation was awfully stilted and strained. I think both of us were relieved to finally stop trying to think of things to talk about at the end.
4. Why don't I like clubbing, going out and doing what people come to new york to do?
5. Are people in south korea stocking up on canned food and water after the missile launch?
6. I used to like rachel ray, now she annoys the hell out of me
7. I now spend $50 on dinner without blinking an eye. It was less than 2 years ago when pakshun and i went out for a good meal that cost $30 a head only once a quarter.
8. I want to go to Paris, I want to go to the tea salons and buy macaroons in Laduree, I want to sit in a cafe and watch Parisian women negotiate the cobblestoned roads on stilettos, gazelle like
9. How am I going to stomach taking a pay cut now that I have had a taste of big bonuses?
10. You can get a pair of Jimmy Choos under 300 dollars, on sale in Saks. Although they are in ghastly shades of purple, you don't really want them anyway.
11. Retail therapy does nothing for me. I get buyers' remorse and an amplified sense of guilt.
12. If I open a cafe, it will be called chat & chew, or the pink lady cafe and i will fill it with stuff my grandma and mum amassed. Oh shucks... ma threw it all away
A list as random as any other...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home