The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Monday, April 10, 2006

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎

This past week, Dr xander/leo/ronald zheng (this guy is suffering from multipersonality disorder, i swear) visited the fair city of new york and I had the great honor of bringing him, along with a new friend Mark, around town. At long last! Someone who disregarded the cryptic warnings of his parents and aunts about the urban squalor, the innate wickedness and apathy of gotham city dwellers and god forbid! the low hygiene standards of fellow chinatown tourbus travellers, took the plunge and plunked money on the counter at chan brothers to book his air ticket to new york! Good job, doc!
Anyway, silliness aside, its always good to meet up with friends, especially one that you've known for upwards of 10 years. It was great catching up with what each is up to (horrifying OT experiences and all), reminiscing the past, laughing at common memories and gossiping about other people in our group... haha... Unfortunately it was too short, and even further truncated by my ill-timed food poisoning (I curse you, polish food or leftover blockheads!) I didn't even get to make use of my free museum passes... boo...
Anyways, it was great to see you again, and to everyone else, come to new york! i wont ill treat or neglect you!If you're a girl, I'll even share my bed and I dont kick!! i promise!


Xander/Ronald/Leo & Me at Times Square, in the most touristy pose I've ever struck 1 block from my apartment... its bloody cold, but anything for my favorite doc to be!

p.s.: we didn't gossip about anyone lar, but i just wanted to get UR NICE's attention..hahahah

2 Comments:

Blogger Belief in Life said...

U got my attention alrite! I wanted to post a comment to ask what did you all gossip about. But looks like I don't have to. Haha...=p

I will take you up on yr offer one of these days.

Tuesday, 11 April, 2006  
Blogger LKY said...

Hey your statement caught my attention too! =P Anyways, yup! I'll take on your offer too, next year! Haha.

Thursday, 13 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home