An announcement
An interruption from work (at 8 pm no less) to bring you this announcement:
I will be home next week!!! In my mind, I've been counting to the days, so its now 9 days before i fly and 11 days before i get home. I didn't realise 9 days meant just a little over one week from now =p how silly right??
So friends, I would love to meet with you guys if you can make time. I will be busy at the US embassy on Friday, attending a wedding on saturday afternoon and (karaoke?) with choir pals at night. Sunday is family day. I leave for Bintan on thursday-sat and fly off the following sunday.
That leaves mon-wed (3/20-3/22) all day, every day. So let me know when you are free and I'll start scheduling!
Love,
Samantha's owner
I will be home next week!!! In my mind, I've been counting to the days, so its now 9 days before i fly and 11 days before i get home. I didn't realise 9 days meant just a little over one week from now =p how silly right??
So friends, I would love to meet with you guys if you can make time. I will be busy at the US embassy on Friday, attending a wedding on saturday afternoon and (karaoke?) with choir pals at night. Sunday is family day. I leave for Bintan on thursday-sat and fly off the following sunday.
That leaves mon-wed (3/20-3/22) all day, every day. So let me know when you are free and I'll start scheduling!
Love,
Samantha's owner

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home