The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Saturday, February 25, 2006

airline talk

Since I gave up sweets and bread, I've morphed into this whiny little (ok not so little) bitch off on her rants... well, i wasn't sweet natured to begin with, but I am convinced no blondies and eating jello makes me an angrier person..
anyway, so 5 minutes ago pak told me there is no material difference between flying via Singapore Airlines and United Airlines. and after I had bought my pricier tickets via SQ... thanks a lot man...
here are some differences:
1. One's highly profitable, the other one just got out of bankruptcy
2. One has an actual entertainment system and funky mahjong games tt u can play with other enthusiasts on the plane.. the other one has... one big fuzzy screen
3. The flight attendants are much prettier and nicer than the other...
No prizes for guessing which is which

1 Comments:

Blogger orderin said...

Hi Spinkypink, sure i'll try and get it for you. Its currently not available on amazon though, so i'll keep an eye out for it when i go to the bookstores

Sunday, 26 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home