The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Sunday, July 17, 2005

disappointment sets in

3 hours after finish reading the 6th instalment of the hp saga.... but still I kinda want her to hurry up and finish the last book so that I will finally get to see harry kill lord v. hehe... i love the blood and gore aspect of it =p I feel that the author was rushed into completing this book, so that the movies could be made before the reel harry, ron and hermoine turn into adults. It could also be the fact the I'm no longer the same girl 6 years ago when I first started following the series, after going through so much more in life, I'm no longer impressed by the little twists and turns woven in the book. dunno...
also kinda sian because I'm gonna start work tomorrow =p My mum wants me to be more enthusiastic, but seriously I cannot feel a single ounce of excitement, although the pay checks would definitely come in handy, so i suppose it isn't all bad. then again, i might be feeling lethargic just because I have, as so many friends were constantly reminding me, been bumming ard for the last 6-7 months... just crossing my fingers and hoping that tomorrow will be a good day, and tt i dont embarrass myself by falling asleep or having spinach stuck in between my teeth =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home