The misadventures of Samantha, the pink cactus

Tales of me and my cactus (don't you dare die on me now) as we maneuver our way through nyc

Friday, July 08, 2005

the rain is to blame

Here I am in the biggest city in the world, and I have absolutely nothing to do. The weather is to blame for that, as some of the moisture from the storms in the southeast passes of as torrential rain today in the city. I usually love staying in, but after a week of being a professional waste of space at home, I had made plans to be productive, to venture past 45 St, to enjoy a free concert at Bryant Park, to have my first ice-cream cone of the season, and perhaps even go shopping at Macys or K-mart, whichever my budget for the day allows for. I am so well prepared that I even checked out the maps of manhattan =p Well I guess I have to run a rain check on today's activities and spend the day watching mtv and vh1 again... thank goodness for cable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home