who is samantha?
Samantha is my pet cactus, whom I have inherited from my friend Janice, who, at this very moment is couple thousand miles above land, flying to Switzerland from NYC.... boo hoo.. I miss Jan already
anyway, samantha is now resting on the windowsill amidst my homemade zen rock garden, looking out on to 8th Ave, looking slightly forlorn and lost. Its not central park west, but hey, hell's kitchen ain't too bad too, sam!
Anyway, the purpose of this blog is so that I keep in touch with my friends in Singapore (la Gang) and college friends... I miss you guys! so leave me comments!
anyway, samantha is now resting on the windowsill amidst my homemade zen rock garden, looking out on to 8th Ave, looking slightly forlorn and lost. Its not central park west, but hey, hell's kitchen ain't too bad too, sam!
Anyway, the purpose of this blog is so that I keep in touch with my friends in Singapore (la Gang) and college friends... I miss you guys! so leave me comments!

4 Comments:
yes! congratulations!
yeahhh...yups another blog to link to my pavilion! And to keep checking and refreshing! Say hi to samantha for me, I'm amused that U named it.
Hello!!! Welcome to the world of Blogs!! Update regularly!!
This comment came a little late.. Must say that this is a great "breakthrough" after years of resisting to blog.. Hope you are having fun in NYC and do update us about you and Samantha often!
Post a Comment
<< Home