fluff
Decided that my posts will all be about fluffy and non-consequential subjects from now on, or until I get really upset, mentally unstable or have anger management issues...heh btx, Fluff is also a cafe I "discovered" today. They sell cupcakes, and it is so close to the apartment that I no longer need to trudge all the way to Magnolia for them now, and the vibe's cool, but the aircon's a little too strong, so I'll have to remember to bring a cardigan or something the next time I go back.
Its been awfully warm in nyc today after a couple of cool but wet days. Almost like Singapore. and yes, I do complain about the weather alot, because come next monday, I will ending my career as a bum and starting a new one as a research analyst, so the next few days will be the only days I am going to have so much time to myself for a while... sigh I am already obsessing about thanksgiving holiday, xmas and taking vacation days, without even having started work yet! Talk about planning ahead =p
so things I am planning to do in the next few days:
1. Go to Central Park and laze under the shady trees
2. Catch a ballet at the Met
3. Walk across Brooklyn Bridge to see how non-Manhattanites live
4. Go to K-mart for household shopping and St. Mark's Place for some Jap food
5. Go sample sale rummaging
6. Go to Century 21 for even more shopping
7. Treasure hunt at this weekend's flea markets
oh yah, lets not forget my accounting homework while I'm at it... notice how almost half of my things to do include shopping??? Mark of a true Singaporean!
Its been awfully warm in nyc today after a couple of cool but wet days. Almost like Singapore. and yes, I do complain about the weather alot, because come next monday, I will ending my career as a bum and starting a new one as a research analyst, so the next few days will be the only days I am going to have so much time to myself for a while... sigh I am already obsessing about thanksgiving holiday, xmas and taking vacation days, without even having started work yet! Talk about planning ahead =p
so things I am planning to do in the next few days:
1. Go to Central Park and laze under the shady trees
2. Catch a ballet at the Met
3. Walk across Brooklyn Bridge to see how non-Manhattanites live
4. Go to K-mart for household shopping and St. Mark's Place for some Jap food
5. Go sample sale rummaging
6. Go to Century 21 for even more shopping
7. Treasure hunt at this weekend's flea markets
oh yah, lets not forget my accounting homework while I'm at it... notice how almost half of my things to do include shopping??? Mark of a true Singaporean!

1 Comments:
Just wanted to say...i want to shop at Century 21 too!! it's like so super big over there, with so many things..n i m not even tokking about the brands they have...
Post a Comment
<< Home